Yay, it's our first holiday special! Surprise surprise, we got a little tipsy! In this episode we talk about Jack Frost, To All a Goodnight, Christmas Evil, Gingerdead Man and Dead End.
- 00:00:00 - Intro
- 00:02:30 - What We Drank
- 00:09:54 - Movie #1: Jack Frost
- 00:25:45 - Movie #2: To All a Goodnight
- 00:38:40 - Movie #3: Christmas Evil
- 00:51:40 - Movie #4: Gingerdead Man
- 01:06:08 - Movie #5: Dead End
- 01:16:15 - Next Week & Closing
- Someone says "Jack Frost"
- Jack liquifies or solidifies
- Jack gives a one-liner
- Someone dies
- Sex happens
- We see excessive mouth kissing (optional to keep drinking until they stop)
- Ralph warns Nancy about evil
- Someone teases Nancy
- Harry looks in his creepy book
- Harry creepily spies on or interacts with children
- Harry mentions the "tune"
- Someone says "gingerbread"
- Someone says "Butcher Baker" or "Wrestlepalooza"
- Sarah and Amos have a tender moment
- Anytime we see our adorable rat friend
- We see the exterior of the bakery with the sad bakery sign
- Someone says "Richard" or "Michael"
- The lady in white appears
- The black car drives by
- The car comes to a screeching halt
- Dad insists on driving
- Someone says or we see a sign for "Marcott"
- Twitter: twitter.com/bloodyinlove
- Instagram: instagram.com/bloodyinlove
- Facebook: facebook.com/bloodyinlovepodcast
- Letterboxd: letterboxd.com/mistergecko
- Patreon: patreon.com/bloodyinlove